More then 25 years of experience
The greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that will outlast it.
Support Us Today
Community services cannot succeed without financial support. It is not easy to write to you in this way, but we are sure you understand the importance of the cause. Rumah Kasih (Reg. No. 001431811-M ) is under the care of Persatuan Kebajikan Orang Terabai dan Warga Emas Rumah Kasih Kuala Lumpur (Reg. No. 2312-10-WKL)
Please support us to help these discharged poor, old, homeless needy patients abandoned in government hospitals. They are occupying the beds meant for treating serious cases and saving lives.
Your donation is tax-exempted with our official receipt. Please contact us if you need more information.
1. Cheque / Money Order
You may issue cheque/ money order in the name of “Persatuan Kebajikan Orang Terabai dan Warga Emas Rumah Kasih Kuala Lumpur” and send to our postal address No. 3, Jalan 1/21B, Taman Setapak, 53000, Kuala Lumpur.
2. Cash / Online Transfer
For the convenience of donors: You may bank in cash/cheque to
Maybank Account Holder & No. :
Persatuan Kebajikan Orang Terabai dan Warga Emas Rumah Kasih Kuala Lumpur
Send your following detail:
1. Your Name or Company’s name,
2. NRIC, Passport No. or Business Registered No.and Address.
Whatsapp / SMS to Mr. Foong, Tel. No. 013-3934868 / 012-3770798.
OR Email to: email@example.com
we will send to you your tax exemption official receipt.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:-
Mr.Foong Peng Lam (Pengurus Rumah Kasih)
No. 773, Lot 222, Jalan Umbun 2,
Taman Setapak, 53000 Kuala Lumpur.
No. 3, Jalan 1/21B, Taman Setapak,
53000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel. (24 jam) 013-3934868 / 012-3770798
“Thank you for your support”
We need of
We’re currently is in most need of
1. Its own premises, bigger than the present rented buildings which is now overcrowded to cope with the ever-increasing number of inmates.
2. Friendly and nurturing volunteers to make inmates feel cared and empathized with.
3. On behalf of all our inmates, we appeal to you, the caring, kind and generous people to support our caring activities. We need funds to pay for, the rental of the present building, utility bills, water electricity, food, provisions, medical items such as wheelchairs, walking frames, diapers, colostomy bags, medicine, dressings, etc. Allowance pay to workers who do housekeeping, attending to the needs of the inmates and funds to purchase many other household items that are necessary for use in the home.
4. We also need you, caring, kind and generous people to accord decent and respectful funeral services to the deceased of poor families and destitute to fulfill the wishes of their departed.
Please be caring, do within your ability, and make a small contribution to help these people. Your invaluable help can light up the lives of many helpless people that are in dire need of your support to pass through their twilight years, also in a way to reduce the congestion in the hospital wards.
On behalf of the inmates, we appeal to you for your assistance because they cannot write to you for helping themselves.
We earnestly hope that you can pay us a visit at our charity home, and advise us what shall we do to improve our caring services.
Postscript : If you have any missing relatives or friends, please come and check with Rumah Kasih. We did come across lost of memory car accident victims whose family members have taken them back to their homes.
Reach us now
Taman Setapak, 53000 Kuala Lumpur,
Call us (24 Hours) - Mr Foong